Jina developer guides cover specific features and use cases.
Jina Core is the open-source framework of Jina AI. It is a new, state-of-the-art design pattern allowing you to create end-to-end search solutions. It leverages the latest AI and deep learning models out-of-the box and lets you deploy them anywhere you want.
Brand new users to Jina Core should first begin with the Introduction section which covers more fundamental concepts.
Further information on any specific method can be obtained in the API References.
- How to Build Your First Jina App
- Understanding Multi-modal and Cross-modal Search in Jina
- CRUD Operations in Jina
- Logging Configuration in Jina
- How to Prevent Duplicate Indexing
- Using the Flow API to Compose Your Jina Workflow
- Common Design Patterns
- How to handle Inputs and Outputs for Flows
- Understand Jina Recursive Document Representation
- How to Add New Drivers
- How to Add New Executors
- A Minimum Working Example of Jina
- Using Jina Pods Remotely
- How to Use Parallelization in Jina
- Understanding Jina Primitive Data Types
- How to Set up Jina Correctly
- Built-in Simple Executors and Reserved
- How to Correctly Exit Jina
- OS Environment Variables Used in Jina
- How to Optimize the Jina Flow
- Understanding Batching in Jina
- Understanding the Request Size parameter
- A Guide to Jina Flow Evaluation Mode
- A Guide to Jina Rankers
- How to Use Incremental Indexing
- Jina Cloud Benchmark & Deployment
- A Guide to MIME Types in Jina
- Understanding Jina Executors and How to Use Them
- Understanding Peas and Pods in Jina