Jina developer guides cover specific features and use cases.
Jina Core is the open-source framework of Jina AI. It is a new, state-of-the-art design pattern allowing you to create end-to-end search solutions. It leverages the latest AI and deep learning models out-of-the box and lets you deploy them anywhere you want.
Brand new users to Jina Core should first begin with the Introduction section which covers more fundamental concepts.
Further information on any specific method can be obtained in the API References.
- Build Your First Jina App
- Multi-modal and Cross-modal Search in Jina
- CRUD Operations
- Logging Configuration in Jina
- Prevent Indexing Duplicates
- Using Flow API to Compose Your Jina Workflow
- Common Design Patterns
- How to handle Input and Output for Flows
- Understand Jina Recursive Document Representation
- Developer Guide: Add new Drivers
- Development Guide: Add new Executors
- A Minimum Working Example
- Using Jina Pod Remotely
- Parallelization in Jina
- A guide on Jina Primitive Data Types
- Project setup guide
- Built-in Simple Executors and Reserved
- Gracefully Exit Jina
- OS Environment Variables Used in Jina
- Flow Optimization
- Understanding Batching in Jina
- Understanding the Request Size parameter
- A Guide to Jina Flow Evaluation Mode
- A Guide to Jina Ranker
- Incremental Indexing
- Jina Cloud Benchmark & Deployment
- A Guide on MIME Types in Jina
- A Guide on What Are Jina Executors and How to Use Them
- Development Guide: Peas and Pods in Jina