Jina developer guides cover specific features and use cases.
Jina Core is the open-source framework of Jina AI. It is a new, state-of-the-art design pattern allowing you to create end-to-end search solutions. It leverages the latest AI and deep learning models out-of-the box and lets you deploy them anywhere you want.
Brand new users to Jina Core should first begin with the Introduction section which covers more fundamental concepts.
Further information on any specific method can be obtained in the API References.
- Installing Jina Core
- Build your first Jina app
- Multi-modal and Cross-modal Search in Jina
- CRUD Operations
- Logging configuration in jina
- Prevent Indexing Duplicates
- Using Flow API to Compose Your Jina Workflow
- Common Design Patterns
- Input and Output Functions in Jina
- Understand Jina Recursive Document Representation
- Guideline When Adding New Driver
- Guideline When Adding New Executor
- A Minimum Working Example
- Using Jina Pod Remotely
- Parallelization in Jina
- A guide on Jina Primitive Data Types
- Project set up guide
- Built-in Simple Executors and Reserved
- Gracefully Exit Jina
- OS Environment Variables Used in Jina
- Flow Optimization
- Understanding the Request Size parameter
- A Guide to Jina Flow Evaluation Mode
- Incremental Indexing
- Jina Cloud Benchmark & Deployment
- A Guide on MIME Types in Jina